• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE T-Force Cardea Ceramic C440 PCIe Gen 4x4 Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

With the cancelation of Computex 2020 due to Covid-19, some computer vendors have been getting creative with launching new products. Just this last September, Team Group hosted a consecutive three-day online launch event with new products being introduced every day. One of the products released was the Cardea Ceramic C440 Gen4x4 NVMe SSD. This new drive features a unique aerospace-grade ceramic heat dissipater and excellent performance.

Click here to view the article.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review David.

Could you tell how the heat sink is attached to the drive? I ask as if it is glued you can use Goo BeGone; that stuff is really good at breaking down adhesives, even cyanoacrylates (super glue). Not that there appears to be a good reason to remove it outside the possible desire to use a MB's heat sink or other.

Hi Robert17, thanks!

The heat sink has been affixed with very strong thermal tape. I am certain I could overcome the adhesive by getting it hot, but I was unsure if the ceramic heat sink would crack or be damaged during the removal. That's an interesting idea about using something like goo gone to soften the tape bond, I like it!!

Back