• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team races

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LandShark said:
Full power on, Team Wookie!!

u never know what TC has in mind for the last minute........

I just need a HDD, and I can put an 1800 system online, because I'm sure TC will be adding one this weekend;)

Adding a XP 2000+ as we speak. Will have another in this week. Might help us out down the stretch.

Jon said:
Adding a XP 2000+ as we speak. Will have another in this week. Might help us out down the stretch.

i'm sorry but i have 2 machines down since mid last week :eh?:
the PIII700@1000 & PIII 500@720 that cost me 'bout 6(!)WUs/day!!

but i'm sure i'll have them back on crunching by Tuesday. ;)

Well, I'll be happy if Team SpeedDJ don't finish last.....I'm doing all I can to up my production so we can get past Team Cy!!!!!

Go Team SpeedDJ!!!!!

LandShark said:

i'm sorry but i have 2 machines down since mid last week :eh?:
the PIII700@1000 & PIII 500@720 that cost me 'bout 6(!)WUs/day!!

but i'm sure i'll have them back on crunching by Tuesday. ;)

Looks like this 2000+ is DOA. Don't know what I'll get to replace it. Probably another 1600 and overclock it.

Shuttle should be here today and hopefully the other 2000+ will be here by Wednesday. May see if I can find a replacement for the dead 2000+ to hold me over in the meantime though.

Jon said:

Looks like this 2000+ is DOA. Don't know what I'll get to replace it. Probably another 1600 and overclock it.

Shuttle should be here today and hopefully the other 2000+ will be here by Wednesday. May see if I can find a replacement for the dead 2000+ to hold me over in the meantime though.

Are you planning to unlock it and then up the FSB to like 166 then turn back up the multiplier. I may think that would give you some crazy times :

Well, had this 2000+ worked, I was going to upgrade my main AMD dually with the two 2000+ chips and then use the 1600s that are in it now in the Shuttle and EPoX boards, unlock them and run them at 166MHz.

So looks like I'll be using the 2000+ in my EPoX, whenever it gets back from RMA since it looks like it is dead now too, and I'm getting ready to go over to the local shop to pick up a 1700 for the Shuttle that should be in today.

Jon said:
Well, had this 2000+ worked, I was going to upgrade my main AMD dually with the two 2000+ chips and then use the 1600s that are in it now in the Shuttle and EPoX boards, unlock them and run them at 166MHz.

So looks like I'll be using the 2000+ in my EPoX, whenever it gets back from RMA since it looks like it is dead now too, and I'm getting ready to go over to the local shop to pick up a 1700 for the Shuttle that should be in today.

Great plans for yourself and the team! Were you trimming your farm? J/K

It looks like its going to be pure bone crushing farm :D

It'll be trimmed...only 4 boxen but 6 (4 1600s, a 2000+ and awaiting a 1700) XPs in them. :D Still have 3 others but I'm not going to run them...they're slow and no use in running the bills up any more.

Had to order a 1700 from Newegg. Went to the local store and they didn't have them in stock after they told me they did...which is best since it saves me $50.

Just got to finish the volt mod on this Shuttle, wait for my 1700 and 2000+ to get here and get my 8KHA+ RMAed and hopefully I'll be set...for a while. :cool:

sounds good, Jon!

well, got my A7M266-D (version 1.04! :D) & 2 XP1800+ last week. been playing around w/ it the pass weekend. currently running at XP2000+ (1.67G), will try to up another notch. hope to hit XP2100+ (1.73G).

tks for ur help/info on the mobo, Jon! (and Toomny too!)

Cool. I got the parts I needed to volt mod mine so I can get some extra juice to CPU1 yesterday so that's my next project. The ECC I have in my main one takes 155MHz no problem, but it's too much for the processors at that speed without extra voltage.

Probably will be doing that tomorrow. Will do the other, as well, if I have time. It doesn't seem to like much over 142MHz FSB though.

mine currently running at 145x11.5 w/ 1.80v now. good to check to make sure it's the version 1.04 when i pick up. ;) will try to hit 150Mhz or so this week......

Back