• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

solidsnakexix

Thanks To Those Who Setup the Contest

I Think a large thank you is in order. I would like to Thank All who contributed to the Folding contest, you have done a great thing and it was enjoyed by all.

-Solidsnakexix

I'd also like to thank all the participants and those that arranged the contest. It was alot of good work by everyone. Thanks again and fold on!

-DarkArctic

NAS, you organized the best contest EVER, im sure you know how much it has done for overclockers...and to everyone that donated the prizes, thx for doing that instead of selling it ;)........and of course everyone that participated THANK YOU without you we wouldnt have been able to hold off google for so long (so to speak ;))

It was a fun time!!! thank you to all that donated and to all those who signed up and to all the folders here at OC, you guys/gals are the best group in the world and it feels awesome just to be a part of team 32 with all of you.

hopefully the next contest will be up shortly, week or two, have to get some details and then it is a go!

FOLD ON
NAS

Much brew flows for the contest organizers & donators! It truly was a great contest guys I appreciate it. May the next one be as successful (if not more)! :beer:

I'll add my thanks in line with the others.

To all those that donated THANK YOU.
To all those that organized it THANK YOU.
To all those that participated THANK YOU.

I think I might just wander over to KDComputers and send em an e-mail of thanks as well since they may not see these messages. Probably wouldn't hurt if we all did.

Don't just stand there, FOLD!!!

badvector said:

I think I might just wander over to KDComputers and send em an e-mail of thanks as well since they may not see these messages. Probably wouldn't hurt if we all did.

Don't just stand there, FOLD!!!

certainly!!!! if you can send 64thunderbolt a pm or email too, he worked hard and got the case looking sweet!

FOLD ON
NAS

NASsoccer said:

certainly!!!! if you can send 64thunderbolt a pm or email too, he worked hard and got the case looking sweet!

FOLD ON
NAS

not to mention all those fan guards he donated, those are pretty sweet looking :)

everyone that helped with the contest deserves a big thank you. the contest really boosted the teams numbers (i estimated about 400 people joined since the beginning of the contest)

How do we send him/her a PM/Email? Is he/she a member here or do you have an email addy?
IF you know could you poswt it please, THanks.

-solidsnakexix

Thanks for the info NAS i am PMING tight now and then i will send an Email.

-solidsnakexix

Back