• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanksgiving deals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alpha>.<Omega

Registered
Have you guys heard of any Thanksgiving deals? I signed up for Seasonic's mailing list and they sent me an email and they're having a $40 off sale on their Focus PLUS Gold 850 W on Newegg and Focus Plus Gold 750 W on Amaon. Probably gunna sign up for EVGA and Corsair's mailing lists as well just to compare. Please let me know of any other deals i should know about.

Have you guys heard of any Thanksgiving deals? I signed up for Seasonic's mailing list and they sent me an email and they're having a $40 off sale on their Focus PLUS Gold 850 W on Newegg and Focus Plus Gold 750 W on Amaon. Probably gunna sign up for EVGA and Corsair's mailing lists as well just to compare. Please let me know of any other deals i should know about.

saw it on slickdeals too. maybe I should get myself a backup just in case **** hits the fan...

Corsair's website has sales on their refurbished units and new units, but ti's almost the same price, but seasonic is smaller so maybe go with that one

Back