• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

those torins...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Como

i ordered a torin yesterday, and i just checked my status...it says "To be canceled if OS"

anyone else know what that means? i'd rather my order not be canceled, it costs an arm and a leg to ship those things...

that's what they show for status until it ships- if it said "44" in stock, you'll get one. When it ships, status will say "Shipped". Sorta strange way of doing it. I think they have a humungous warehouse and not quite up to date tracking system.

You'll love your Torin....

i better...thanks for the replies, its good to know someone else saw that too...

and i better love that torin, it costs $22 to ship it here USPS, $25 for the one it chooses automatically...good thing i found someone else who wanted one and charged him $20. now i only am payne $18 for mine...still allot.

itshondo said:
that's what they show for status until it ships- if it said "44" in stock, you'll get one. When it ships, status will say "Shipped". Sorta strange way of doing it. I think they have a humungous warehouse and not quite up to date tracking system.

You'll love your Torin....

i imagine it's cause there is no more stock they can get in ... so if they run out it has to be cancelled as they can't backorder it.....

I too purchased a torin last week and while it shows a UPS tracking number it says "not shipped yet" on the status. weird.

a torin is a high CFM centrifugal blower. do a forum search and threads about it will pop up all over.

anyone know how long it took ot ship to them? mine still hasnt gone out...

yeah, shipping was horrid. costs $22 for 1 after shipping, if i do USPS, whcih was cheaper than whatever they selected for me. i ended charging a friend $20 for one so i could pay $18 for mine....still far too much...but i just want it now.

they told me it toook 2-3 days to process an order- after losing my order, I re-ordered my Torin and 24v xfmr, and after beating them gently over the head for losing my order, got them to ship it the next day.

It still took about 4 days to get here...

Back