• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ti4200 Lowwww 3dmarks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shade00

I'm running my Ti4200 64mb at stock speeds on an Iwill XP333 with an XP 1600 @ 1733. I understand that the Iwill isn't the best performer, but I should be getting more than the 7400 I get now, especially with my CPU/bus speeds. I used to get 9000 with the XP 1600+ stock and at 133 on the bus on an ASUS A7N266-VM! AA and AF are off, everything is default in 3dmark. Nature and Vertex Shader are visibly slower. Vertex Shader is especially bad. It's really really jerky with all the little guys running around. The GF4 was in a computer when it was involved in a fire, but the computer was not directly in the fire; there was just tons of soot, and some of it got into the computer. I cleaned all of it really well, so could it be possible the card got damaged? I don't know what to think. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Last edited:
When I was benching with my old XP333 and the Leadtek Ti4200 @ 328/575, I got like 12500 in 3dmark...but for your system you should at least get around 9000 for stock...

Did you turn on the AA? If so, disable it, it will bring down your score.

AA is off. I don't know what to think. Maybe the Ti4200 is overheating... I'll take it out and clean it more and see if the fan is clogged up or something. :(

Back