• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Torn on my next system, real life friends don't know computers!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
u wont take that much of a hit on games - AMD do do better in games - but the hit is not always that great and you will be vid card limited anyways.

Mr.Guvernment said:
u wont take that much of a hit on games - AMD do do better in games - but the hit is not always that great and you will be vid card limited anyways.
They are to a point, but I still prefer my P4 over my previous AMD system. I would hesitate greatly before building another AMD based system. On top of that I would never buy one for my family.

Sentential said:
They are to a point, but I still prefer my P4 over my previous AMD system. I would hesitate greatly before building another AMD based system. On top of that I would never buy one for my family.
Why???

How would it be faster in general productivity/webbrowsing? The only reason I can see why that happened is a faster hdd or better/faster/more ram, and maybe because it is a fresh windows install.

Edit : horay!!! 5 stars!!

Back