• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to make the bench team but.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

So I have downloaded 6 of the many recommended programs. The link I followed won't let me download any of the prime programs. I have 3Dmark2001 SE, Super Pi mod 1.5, Cinebench 11.529, 3Dmark06, Aquamark3, Intel extreme tuning utility, CPU-Z, GPU-Z, Core Temp, Geekbench 4, Unigene Heaven, Valley and Superposition. Do I need anything else and if so what? Thanks.

Moved to the public benchmarking team section instead of general discussion.....

You need what, 10 submissions across any of the point bearing benchmarks at hwbot IIRC.

The thread in this section (HOW TO BECOME A BENCHING TEAM MEMBER) lists most of the benchmarks and instructions.
5. Once you complete your 10 benches (one of each bench, total 10) AND you have reached, or exceeded, the 20 point count, send a private message (PM) to Janus67 , Johan45 and Woomack (Bench Team Leaders and yes PM all of us) requesting to join the team and providing a link to your hwbot profile
That said, cpuz, gpuz, and core temp arent benchmarking programs...intel xtu has just recently stopped giving points. With that out of the way, you have 9 programs. Read the list provided in the link above for more.

Last edited:
You are looking at a guide, you can run any bench marks you want to

Just run some bench marks, any benchmarks, compare with similar cooling and hardware at the Bot,

https://hwbot.org/

set up a profile while you are there

Once you see where the bar is , you are bound to have some questions, post them here

This is a great community and you will find lots of help and support here

good luck

Back