• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Up and Running

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
750Ti, about 75-80K ppd overclocked in linux, driver 346.96.

If you are going to run more than one gpu, consider getting 750Ti with aux power connector to avoid pulling too many watts out of the pcie bus.

The 750 Ti without the aux power draws 60 W. A 750 Ti with the aux power is $136 on Amazon...if I go that route I might as well get the GTX 950 with aux power for $159...draws 110 W.

Do you have a link which says how much power you can draw off the PCI bus, or are you just being cautious?

Thanks!

just being cautious about the power draw. there are std/spec and the actual mfg implementations, both on the motherboard and the gpu.

FYI, my 6x Asus 750Ti-OC-2GD5 (w/pwr conn) were purchased in pairs from NewEgg back in 2014 for ~$120 each after promo codes and rebates (299.98 less $21 promo less 2x$20 rebate).

edit. looks like the same Asus card is currently at the Egg for $114 after rebate ($129.99 less 20 MIR + 3.99 shipping).
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121855

Last edited:
Your really wantin to make me go out and spend money to keep you from gaining on me. I know it says you'll pass me in 4 years, but with that new card that will be cut down considerably, unacceptable, lol.

Back