• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UsRobotics V90 External modem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

Is it a good choice? i saw one on half.com, and it is really cheap, or should i chose Creative Balster?

Last edited:
i think it is about as good as it gets for what it is, but just my view

hey rugby, is the cat yours or your wifes? or should i say the smart one or the dumb one? :D he/she looks lazy tho..but given it a second thought, all cats are like that..:) damn, i really miss my Milky..:(

Homer (the black one) is mine. he's really smart, he can open cabinets, open his cage he sleeps in at night, he is also moody and can be a pain.
homer.jpeg

Louie is my wife's cat and is not so smart. Homer usually shows him how to steal food, and open cabinets and then Louie gets caught and gets in trouble.
louie.jpeg

They're both really good looking cats. Louie is more personable than Homer. Louie sometimes has.....episodes where he runs around at top speed and literally runs up the walls. It's the funnies thing to watch. he'll be sleeping one moment and then clinging to the ceilign the next. Once, at night he scared me when I was walking to the bathroom half awake and there looking at me at eye level was Louie. He was clinging to the doorframe 6 feet off the ground! He stayed there for about 15 seconds or so and then continued his episode.

Freaky felines!

Back