• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vendors I have had good experiences with

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daba

When I built my computer I used Resellerratings.com as the deciding factor as to whether or not I would purchase an item from a particular vendor. Afterwards, I have had a good experience with these vendors:

Pctoyland.com

I purchased my Lian-Li V1000B case from them. It arrived damaged but they helped me out considerably by keeping in touch via e-mail and phone. Their systems were down and they could not contact me for a few days, but immediately afterwards they calmed my nervous heart. Top notch customer service, in my opinion.

svc.com

One of my favorite stores. They ship fast, have good e-mail communication, and have very good prices. I have purchased many things from them, and will continue to do so in the future.

newegg.com

I don't even think they need an explanation. Bought RAM, Shuttle XPC, CPU's, etc. here. Very good service.

Feel free to add your good vendor experiences here!

Monarch Computer has always treated me well also. I got my MX900 mouse from them so fast I had to pick it up at the Fed Ex Office because I was not expecting it until a day later so I was asleep when It arrived. Great company!!

Back