• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista 64bit - HP Pavilion zv6000 Audio Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thatjohnkid

Registered
Does anyone have any good resources to help me get the audio working on my HP Pavilion zv6000 laptop? I've tried looking around on Google and I find a lot of stuff for different computers or it's from back before Vista was released.

Thanks

I really need to get this working before tomorrow morning.

It looks like your notebook wasn't designed for Vista. Search Google. I used this query.

Conexant AC-Link Audio Driver vista x64 HP

I found about 100 sites with the driver including a link to a HP FTP.

It looks like your notebook wasn't designed for Vista. Search Google. I used this query.

Conexant AC-Link Audio Driver vista x64 HP

I found about 100 sites with the driver including a link to a HP FTP.

Thanks Ebola!!

I guess I wasn't using the right search terms. But the driver installs fail everytime. The HP one starts to install and always says failure. The other driver from a Rapidshare download says that Window's can't verify the driver and it didn't install properly.

This is really frustrating.

I think I'm just going to give up, I've scoured the internet since the end of December trying to get this ****ing audio to work. I've tried every download I can find and nothing works for me.

Back