• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooled acrylic case done!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've actually been considering making a small ATX case with an integrated reservior. You could build it as a chamber that spans the entire length/height of one said of the case, maybe 1/2" thick or so. Maybe put some of those little floating plastic fish and aquarium gravel in it.

I'm sure this has been done, but I haven't seen any pics as yet.

Now I just need to learn how to work with acrylic/plexi...

We need pics!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JasonKosi said:
I've actually been considering making a small ATX case with an integrated reservior. You could build it as a chamber that spans the entire length/height of one said of the case, maybe 1/2" thick or so.

If you did this, the case would tip over fairly easily wouldn't it? I've been thinking about building an acrylic case with an integrated reservior at the bottom of the case. It would be just like a Prometeia case, with the reservior in place of the compressor chamber.

All this bickering jibberish and there aren't even any pics yet. Tsk tsk tsk.... :D

Jim

i'm gonna predict that it'll be very very bright...

one thing I don't like about acrylic cases is that you can see all the cables and stuff, unless you do a really good job of putting them all together.

Back