• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water coolers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eradda02

what do you peps think the best water cooling system package is?? im thinking about the aquastelth II with the big radiator...

i have always been preferential to dangerden(Dangerden), but they are a little bit more expensive. The aquastealth kit is well liked here along with Swiftech and Leufkins.

You don't have to get a peltier with them...you can buy all of the parts separatley, no problem.

Danger Den, call it a blatant pimp or just my personal experience. Nothing better in the H2O world.

the pumps that they say to get are from a pet store are they ok to use?? and i looks like you just put the pump in a bucket of water.. am i right? or does it have a continuas loop?

Eheim pumps can be used either under water or inline. I like to run them inline so it doesn't add heat to the water. There are a couple of pics on my site of Eheim 1048's runing in line in 2 different systems. You will just have to make a trip to the hardware store to get adapters and 3/8 barbed fittings.

eradda02 (May 01, 2001 11:45 a.m.):
what is your website?

See the little home icon under my name? That is my website.

If you don't like Dangerden (I think they are abouyt the best) try Swiftech. You can't go wrong with either of these. I own products by both companies and have no complaints. You will also see a case set up with Swiftech stuff on my site to.

Back