• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What mods can i do with a Antec Lanboy??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZightZar

ok, i got me a antec lanboy (really nice case... i like it so far, really light, removeable hhd rack, pretty good psu), and been wondering about what i could do with it. it only have 2 fan slots (have 2 red 80mm antec fans in it already), and theres not alot of room in it, so kinda at a loss of how i want to mod it... any ideas?

possibly dremel out the front and rear metal grills and replace them with chrome wire grills for better airflow, or add some lighting or window....ud be better of asking questions like this in the alternative modding section

i just cut 2 side 80mm intakes on my lanboy, it greatly increased the cooling on it. side fans is what makes the cooling excellent on this case. i also put a quiet zalman 92mm in the PSU and swapped the 80mm for a blue LED coolermaster. working awesome :D

Back