• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to find good RGB fan controller for Deepcool fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PCproverbial

Registered
My motherboard doesn't have an RBG header, so the fan controller would need to work without one.

My fans are from the brand Deepcool (2x RF120s and 6x RF140s), and I bought the Deepcool FH-10 fan controller but it does not have RGB functionality. I also tried the Coolermaster RGB LED fan controller but the pins on it are slightly different from the pins on my fans (pins on the controller are round-- pins on the fans are square).

So, I'm looking for an RGB fan controller that will work without the RGB header on the motherboard, and that isn't the Coolermaster controller. I would really like to be able to use the RGB on the Deepcool fans I have, so if you have any ideas don't hesitate. Thanks

Thank you so much, it is limited in a way that the Asus Aura software would not be, but it works at a basic level. I forgot that the fans came with those controllers, I guess because I didn't recognize them as being controllers; I thought I would have to plug them into a single, main controller unit. I also had to use these 4-pin standard fan to 4-pin RGB adapter cord that the fans came with, but I also forgot about. Thanks again.

Np glad to help. Some of the rgb stuff can get really confusing. Ive got 4 different manufacturers in my rig and its hard to remember what is what!

Back