• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which case should i use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MonkeyBoy

Registered
Hey.

I am going to build my own PC and I was wondering which case can i use that is big like ATX, good airflow... £50 Or cheaper prefered. And if you send me a store website most appericated if its a UK store. Names of cases also help because i may be able to find it.

It should be enough. It will fit standard atx motherboard, large heatsink.

You could take look at coolermaster cm690. I don't really know if it is in your price range.

I like the Antec 900... Is it big enough for most systems?
More then sufficient (check the link in my sig). Plenty of room for my Zalman 9700, and a P5WDH. Even enough clearence if you wished to run SLi/Crossfire.

The only downside is the dust intake (being in the basement with 3 cats is even more fun). But if you take a blast of compressed air to it atleast once a week then it shouldnt be an issue (with the aforementioned living conditions, I open it up every 2 or so days).

You could take look at coolermaster cm690. I don't really know if it is in your price range.

I second the CM690. It's a little bigger than the Nine Hundred and is much easier to work with. Mods easily and is generally priced $30 cheaper than the Nine. IMO, it is one of the best midtowers made and is easily the best for the price. The only downside is, no removeable MB tray and doesn't come with a side window. You can cut your own or CM has a side panel with window for around $30. There's a Club CM690 on XS if you'd like to see what others are doing with them. They can hide a very nice watercooling system inside as well. Has spots for 7 120-140mm fans and a 80mm slimline on the back of the MB tray. Here's mine.

HPIM0587.jpg
HPIM0585.jpg

Axis

Back