• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which is the better monitor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My vote goes to Samsung, i dont have much experience with BenQ. Technically looks like they are the same but i would spend the extra money on Samsung as i trust them more...as i got two Samsung's :) If you feel comfortable getting BenQ or tight on money, im sure it isnt a bad monitor either...just depends on which brand you trust more..

i know the samsung is good but one of the mods on anandtech claims that the benQ 'outclasses the 245BW in every aspect', so i wanted to get peoples opinions

I am inclined to go with the BenQ in this case. Lately they have really been stepping it up in regards to their monitors; on top of that Samsung doesnt mean much to me except for certain models of which the one you linked certainly isnt amoung. Yes I have seen this particular samsung monitor in person, and got to mess around with it more so then you could in a retail store, and no i would not buy it. I would take even the soyo over that sammy any day but I am spoiled by my fw900 so I tend to be very picky when it comes to monitors.

Last edited:
Back