• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whick one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had a similar thing happen to me one..orderd a set of headphones they sent my money back to paypal saying they were out of stock 1 week later they showed up ...no e-mails no bills no contact from retailer..I wasn't going to say anything, but I couldn't sleep for a week so i shot off an e-mail telling them what had happend. They thanked me for contacting them and sold to me for 50% off....not exactly something for nothing, but I got some sleep the next night :)

Cyrix_2k - yes, I use a shim. I'm really glad I do too...if nothing else, just for peace of mind. I think it makes mounting a lot easier though, and I've never felt nervous mounting anything. Never cracked anything either, even when mounting waterblocks with the case in a vertical (normal) position.

Silversinksam said:

Truth or not, you wont ever be trading at this forum, lets say a member makes a mistake and ships you two products instead of one, you going to rip of him as well? Don't answer that as I don't care, but don't plan on ever seeing our Classifieds, and I will run your IP weekly to look for new aliases you may sign up, if I find one, the banhammer will fall.

not once did you stop to think that i called them and they said go ahead and keep it. and maybe thanked me for being honest.

honesty kills!!!

Johan851, if I have enough money left, I'll order a shim from another computer website. I'm going to see what else I want to order too. I hate paying $5 shipping on a $2 shim. You know what I mean?

Good call. I know what you mean about shipping, it's hard sometimes to make an order worth it. :-/ You won't be sorry you got one though.

It's ordered! :D
Here's what I got:

D-tek:
---------
FLOWMASTER XT White Water Hydor L-30 (320gph) Poly

Part#: 0105

(Qty: 1 x $199.99)

Y-Fitting 1/2"

Part#: 370

(Qty: 1 x $1.25)

T-Fitting 1/2"

Part#: 368

(Qty: 1 x $0.99)

SVC.com
------------
Arctic Silver 5 Thermal AS5-3G 1 4.99
Compound - 3.5 gram Tube
- Free First Class
Shipping!
Copper Spacer for Athlon CCS462XP 1 2.99
XP/MP Processors
SVC Laser Cut 120mm SVG120RAD-BLU 1 1.99
"Radiation" Grille - Blue
80mm Chrome Grille/Finger 58556 2 0.99
Guard
Sunbeam 12" CCFL Kit SB12DI-UV 2 3.99
w/Dual Inverter - UV
120x38mm YS-Tech FD1212387B-2I 1 13.99
125.5CFM/45.0dBA 4-pin
Case Fan
Sunbeam Rheobus Easy Fan SNBMRB-SIL 1 14.99
Speed Controller 5.25"
UV Sensitive Condensed UVDYE-BLU 1 5.99
Water Dye for Liquid
Cooling - Blue
Subtotal 54.90
Shipping 8.35
Tax 0.00
Total 63.25

I can't wait 'till I get it! :D:D:D

:drool: man.. damn nice dude. thats going to have some nice performance.
btw.. umm.. i believe the if u pick the White water, it automaticly comes with the Y adapter.. oh well never know why you could use another Y adapter :)

the Flowmaster kit comes with a res too dude, you can skip the "T" if you want too or just dont use the res

Ok, so I have some spare parts now. O well.

BTW, I might not be able to use the res 'cause I'm cramming this system into a midtower case and I'm going to cut out some of the drive bays. There may not be enough room for it.

Back