• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

white water availability?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ununquadium114

Disabled
i hear this a great water cooler, but next to impossible to find. does anyone know anyone that sells the llrw water block? ive looked online & have come up with nothing.

It should be out soon......
Cathar (member here and elsewhere) designed it and was making some himself and then got a deal from DTek :D

They should be available soon.
Which is good because I am still waiting!

rogerdugans said:
It should be out soon......
Cathar (member here and elsewhere) designed it and was making some himself and then got a deal from DTek :D

They should be available soon.
Which is good because I am still waiting!

Man, I bet he made some money off that.:eek:

how much do you think it will go for? im new to watercooling, so i'd just need the block, pipes, a water pump, & maybe a fridge?

Ununquadium114 said:
how much do you think it will go for? im new to watercooling, so i'd just need the block, pipes, a water pump, & maybe a fridge?

Skip the fridge for now: water chilling adds a whole new level of complexity dealing with condensation issues.

Get the hang of water cooling first and then start with extreme methods :)
Added advantage- straight water cooling first will force you to really tune the system up and make it perform well; if you start off with a chiller you may have a VERY inefficient system that seems to be great since the coolant is chilled. (You may get great temps but they could be better.)

Back