• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

window side panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Destructor

Registered
would any body in here know where I can go to purchase a full window side panel for my NZXT Phantom 820? I went to the nzxt website, and I see it there, but when I follow links to give me a purchase option, they do Not have what I'm looking for.... I would prefer a Canadian site, but at this point, I really don't care if it is only in the USA... any help is greatly appreciated...

Rgds.
Claude

MNPCTech has kits for several cases but I didn't see anything listed on their site for yours. I would contact Bill Owens there and see if they are willing to do a custom one for you. I know they have done other custom work for members here.

Or.....you could just build your own side window and have some fun doing your own MOD.......

I have done a few of these mods for friends as well as on a couple of my own systems over the years.........Here is a video to give you some ideas...

Adding a side window:

cool stuff bikerkip... I may just have to go by some lexan, and make my own...

Back when I worked for them, I did a 820 mod where I removed the mesh, cut some acrylic, and used clear 3M double sided tape to mount it on the exterior of the side panel. Thatt's probably you're best bet. Turned out pretty slick, though that case was long dismantled and used for other projects since.

Back