• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTF is up w/ this Tnt2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

i have a backup card a tnt2 standard (non ultra) and ever since i put it in my computer so i can use it for a while till i get my new vid card, everything has been messed up. half of the programs on the computer do not run anymore (btw i used to have a gf4)... they crash. also btw this is NON overclocked anything. the only internet browser that works for me without freezing every second is IE (no opera/mozilla).

i have tried the 30.82 drivers, 41.03, and even the default microshaft ones that come w/ xp. also, the upgrade ms ones from windows update.

everything in the bios is set correctly, agp 2x and everything.

while this isnt a MAJOR prob, as i will be getting my new vidcard in on tuesday or wednesday, i would like to have a somewhat operational computer until then.

try re-installing the chipset drivers, after removing the display driver.
i would also try it with the agp interface set to 1x instead.

nahh it didnt work... i think i am just gonna leave it be and hope this prob goes away when i get my gf4 so i dont need to reformat

Back