• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 and X850 PCI-e deals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ach3r0n

I think these are both good deals but you can decide for yourself. ;)

1. SAPPHIRE 100116U Radeon X800XL ULTIMATE 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

$259.50 - $30 rebate = $229.50 shipped

512MB of RAM, guaranteed 16 pipelines, comes stock with Zalman cooler + it's retail package. Keep in mind it takes up 2 slots though b/c of the cooler. My thoughts are though that this design will save you from spending more on an aftermarket cooler. I just picked one up for myself. :)

2. Sapphire Radeon X850 XT Platinum Edition PCI Express 256MB DDR3 Video Card w/HDTV-Out, Dual DVI & VIVO

$269.99 shipped

It's OEM but a hell of a price compared to competitors even if you actually needed to buy every single cable missing with OEM. It might be a pricing error but hell grab it if you need one.

dawei213 said:
Oh dang, nice...would it work on a crossfire board?

Crossfire not something I need so didn't research it much but from the looks of it, neither supports Crossfire. It would work on a Crossfire board (as a single card), but doesn't look like it would work in a Crossfire setup.

Back