• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You know it's time for a new video card when...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Disabled
How bad is this? In windows xp my ati mach64 is starting to show blue patches in images. I know that a mach 64 is sad and pathetic, but i'm just looking to get a week or more out of it before i get a radeon 9700 pro :D

it's been one hell of a wait! but hopefully the radeon9700 pro will last me just as long ;)

my card befor that was onboard on a 386 :D

Don't worry, i have had 3d cards too. just my radeon 8500 fried so i had to go back to a POS that i had sitting in the back.

when times seem rough, just remember that soon you can have the best consumer video card money can buy :)

i hope like hell that this new radeon has awsome 2d quality because i'm tired of my new 19" flat screen being wasted :( it can do 1600*1200 @ 87Hz but the video card will only do 1600*1200 @60Hz with 256 color! LOL! still getting used to flat screen. images look perfect, but it still looks concave to me compared to my old 17" near flat.

Back