• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We have a new 3 billionaire! WOOT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Still #8 in the world. Still chasing NVIDIA. No one on our tail so it's time to see if we can kick NVIDA around. I mean, with GPU prices and all, it would be a nice change. EVGA is being chased by our friends at Hardware.no who is also chasing NVIDIA. We need to be more like them (Hardware.no). Oh wait! We are picking up mad points. I don't know if those points are mad like your mother calling you by your full name mad or like a scientist out of control mad but mad points all the same. You guys have encouraged me to take time to make my stuff work.

@WhitehawkEQ has risen to the #30 spot. That is, He has more points than anyone in the world with the exception of 29 others. Slow down. Think about that. There is a world filled with people folding and WhitehawkEQ is in the top 30.
@HayesK _ALL is #36.
@HayesK _GRC is #55.
@torin3 is #79.
@dfonda is #84.
@Holdolin is #97.

This is top 100 yo. (I've been watching Breaking Bad. Yo.) This isn't top 100 of the team. Oh no. This is bigger than that. Top 100 in the world. I make a big deal of it because it is a big deal. We don't have large numbers of active folders but who we do have is a group of dedicated folders who's production flies in the faces of larger teams. So yeah. Top 100 in the world is a big deal for us.

As a team, we are moving up to 37 active folders. Up by 1. The average ppd (Points per day) is 9.3 million.
Top 17 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 8 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
@dfonda and @Farwalker2u is earning 30 million ppd or more. Each. To be clear, each of them is earning more than 30 million ppd.
@WhitehawkEQ is earning over 60 million ppd.
@HayesK is earning over 129 million ppd.

Again, you guys are an inspiration that will get some action from me to up my production for the fall/winter/spring. That and I need to sharpen my law mower blades.

Individual milestones are more plentiful this week. A good thing to be sure.
ottoaxel has earned 3 BILLION points! WOOT! Please let him know we care. ottoaxel joins aviationfrk and Mark620.

@tom_ozahoski has earned 500 million. Half a billion. He joins Hack30.

Mike has earned 90 million. He will have his first 100 million in a few weeks at this pace. First 100 million will be sweat. I love firsts.

@ZapTap has earned his first 10 million! WOOT! Didn't I just say that I love firsts? Why yes I did. Great job Zaptap!

Giving a shout out to RandomCookie42 who is working right along with us. First million! WOOT! I love it!

Keep up the great work guys (gender neutral). We are coming back up to speed and I suspect that other teams are a bit nervous of what we can do. With that, off into my basement to hook up a monitor to my folding farm and to get **** going. Thank you all, be well and fold on!

Build, Borg, Recruit.

Okay. It's done. I fired up my machine with a 3080 and a 3080Ti. It has 14 CPU cores folding but I told the CPU to finish and not restart. I'm more than fairly certain that CPU folding takes away too much form GPU folding. My main rig has more points without CPU than with. I'll play with that more as time moves on but for now, It's full bore.

@WhitehawkEQ has risen to the #30 spot. That is, He has more points than anyone in the world with the exception of 29 others. Slow down. Think about that. There is a world filled with people folding and WhitehawkEQ is in the top 30.
That would be 30 out of 1.7 mil+, out of that 1.7 mil+ only about 200,000 to 300,000sre active, but then you got who knows how many are using the name Anonymous, so that pushes me back down the list. :)

That would be 30 out of 1.7 mil+, out of that 1.7 mil+ only about 200,000 to 300,000sre active, but then you got who knows how many are using the name Anonymous, so that pushes me back down the list. :)
Yeah, all those anonymous points are coming from my extra farm.. but I dont want anyone to know about them so keep it quiet. 😁😎

Looks like Don256us has doubled his production!
:clap:
Yepers All in now. Earning around 24 million ppd. Possibly the most I've ever produced. No CPU folding seems to have helped. For those who may look but don't have any context. I had shut down CPU folding *and* my big hitter machine. I re-added the big hitter that includes a 3080 and 3080Ti. That is added to my 3080 and 3060(Ti?). I've run these all before but this time I did not bring CPU folding back and I think it has boosted my numbers. I'll run an experiment later on and see what happens when I leave one virtual core per GPU, then one physical core per GPU then two per GPU and back to no CPU folding. See where the numbers trend.

Good show Don :cool:

My SIL turned 3070 Ti on to keep their G-Piggies warm, and I turned on my another 3080 to warm the living room ...I would prefer to be playing Starfield ...but the saves have been MIA. Until they fix it that GPU should be running 24/7.:geek:

Trying to sneak up on Farwalker,,,:sn::sn:

Had a burp for some reason when a Win 10 PC shut down for some reason. I'll have to keep an eye on that one.

You know, one of these times I'll be paying attention when I hit a milestone. Totally slipped by me once again.

Great job on all the insane production guys, wish I could do numbers like y'all do. I'm struggling to even get both cards going, the second card does this annoying rev up, slow down thing with the fans if the case gets just a little warm. Maybe with winter coming it will behave.

Enjoy the holiday season everyone.

You know, one of these times I'll be paying attention when I hit a milestone. Totally slipped by me once again.

Great job on all the insane production guys, wish I could do numbers like y'all do. I'm struggling to even get both cards going, the second card does this annoying rev up, slow down thing with the fans if the case gets just a little warm. Maybe with winter coming it will behave.

Enjoy the holiday season everyone.
You can use Precision or another app to set the fans at a constant %. It is louder but sometimes constant louder is better then rev up down loud. I set mine at 64%

Back