• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your jobs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
while i am going to college for computer information technology (networking track), i am working at a mcdonald's as the assistant store manager. it's not the most glorious job, but i get to run a restaurant which is decent experience and i get to play with our always crashing computer register system (IBM + POS = not so hot) which i like to do (i am known around my region as "the computer guy" lol) so it keeps me busy while i am in school... plus it pays the bills.

I work for Raytheon Missile Defense, Patriot missile division.

patriot3fd.jpg

My job rules.

Work as a Network administrator for hypermedia technology. Prior to that..for 5 years I worked on a kill floor in a slaughterhouse.

In-n-Out, yeah I flip burgers for a living... I graduate college in a year so hopefully after that my answer will change ;).

donny_paycheck said:
I work for Raytheon Missile Defense, Patriot missile division.

patriot3fd.jpg

My job rules.

Nice... The Company I work for is a Government Contracted Legal Company. Im the Operations Manager of the D.O.D Division.

im a tattoo artist in the uk.. i been doing it with proper machines about 15/16 years.. i worked on my own in a studio for 12 years. i learnt by tattooing myself from an early age of 13 with a pin. and got my first proper machines when i was about 18. lastyear the shop where i rented my space closed down.. so im now regestered to work from home. i also build to odd pc i my spare time. link to my work in my profile

I'm a Web Programmer for the company Dynamite Inc, as well as working for a company called Covenant Eyes doing their Web based programming.

Currently I work primarily in PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS but I'm learning Javascript/Flash/AJAX as we speak. Heading to college probably this fall for a finance degree, or maybe music ;).

I am 17.

Just got hired in January as an "all around computer guy" for the Student Affairs department at the University of Oregon. The job description was support, but I'm actually doing more system administration and programming at the moment (which is fine with me :D).

JigPu

Back