• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your Passion, other than games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I race rc (radio controlled) cars in my spare time/in a league at my local club... not meaning the cheap cars you can pick up from anywhere though. The 2 i have are both electric powered, 1 reaches around 35mph and the other 40mph+ ... more money and they could faster. They are expensive but worth it ... ive spent well over £1000 (sorry dont know that in $) but very fun ... heres my touring car (shell painted by me :D ) but not in that state any more though bit battered :(
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/moorsie/DSC01278.jpg

and another ricer pic for you all ... notice the nos bottle in the window ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/moorsie/coolcar.jpg

Last edited:
@ Sentential:

Erm...high wings tend to float a bit more than low wings. Cessna's are also some of the lightest planes around, short of a few Piper high wings.
You must have some funny air where you fly, as around here (Ohio) the slower planes land easier, as they have a lower stall speed...so they get more lift from ground effect...so they float alot better.

Now, back to crotch-rockets!

enduro said:
Ricer car definition:
Think 2 Fast 2 Furious
Here's a better one:
RICER
BTW, I have nothing against ricers, just their fart cans that they call exhaust systems :p .
Just read that :) My car rocks, I love it. Here's a pic since everyone is posting bike pics anyway. And before I show it I have to say this. "That's not a bike, this....... " ;) JK
DSCF0217.jpg
Sorry guys, but your bikes can't compare to an Acura Integra GS-R :attn:

Cars are the ****nic, im getting a rice burner myself (97 Honda Prelude Type: SH. These cars haul some major *** if you tune em, and put some ungrades on em. I think bikes are awsome too, but cars are my thing a long with my computer. I skateboard whenever get the time, and go on my computer, some life ha? lmao

well... not being of driving age (for another 7 months) I dont bike, fly, boat, or rice. But I do run, I run on the school xc team and run in 5 or 10k races around town. Im thinking about doing a marathon in a year or two but thats a little farther than 5k :D

bojangles said:
^^^^ Why do you guys keep posting pics of my ride?
ROFL :D

StreetPharmacy said:
@ Sentential:

Erm...high wings tend to float a bit more than low wings. Cessna's are also some of the lightest planes around, short of a few Piper high wings.
You must have some funny air where you fly, as around here (Ohio) the slower planes land easier, as they have a lower stall speed...so they get more lift from ground effect...so they float alot better.

Now, back to crotch-rockets!

One word..... Florida. Nuff said

Back