• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pics of my set-up I built a couple months ago. Replaces a 5 year old Dell!!!!!

MyPC_1.jpg

MyPC_2blue.jpg

MyPC_4.jpg

CrazyCoolFan1.jpg

MyPC_3.jpg

MyPC_5.jpg

ZalmanAndFanMount1.jpg

Why do so many of you have your computers on your desks? Isn't it a bit loud for you? And then reaching up to put in CD's and I can't hear my PC since it's below my desk.

Well noise isn't really a issue with me i mean really the thing i hear is mainly the 8800 which i run at full speed :) as for the access to my drive as you can see in the pic below i don't really have to stretch to reach it :)

Noise? What Noise? Old age and a bunch of speakers take care of that!
And with all the coin I dropped on this puppy I sure as heck want to see it!!

Actually, I don't find it to be loud. The fans are quieter than my old Dell and the occasional burst from the raptors doesn't bother me. Turned out quieter than I thought it'd be.

@ Mu||et ....

I like your heatsink, i was going to get that one until i realised i was getting a case with no window, so it sorta defeted the purpose of it! Nice though! :)

Hillsdale said:
@ Mu||et ....

I like your heatsink, i was going to get that one until i realised i was getting a case with no window, so it sorta defeted the purpose of it! Nice though! :)

Thanks man, you can always cut one in.

Spent a few hours on cable management, think I did ok considering there's no place to hide the dang wires in this case lol. A bit of soldering, and a bunch of time spent with a nibbler as to not take out too much metal and make it noticeable. From what I can tell, and how few of these cases are on the net with pics, this is one of the most organized. :p

Got a few more things to do involving the fan wirings, and then hopefully start getting ready to do a full-on water setup.

lian1.jpg

lian2.jpg

lian3.jpg

Oh, yah, and I got a new monitor which I freakin love. Gateway FPD2485W. 24" of pure bliss.

monitor3.jpg

Back