• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zeroing in on setup;5 weeksof reading done!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This doesn't really pertain to watercooling, but thanks for sticking around :thup:. I'm usually over in the General Hardware section, and most of the people usually jump in and jump out and soon as they give your advice. But I think I can say that most of us at OCF love it when people stick around and give us build logs and pictures, because we really do love this stuff. So just in general, thanks! Beautiful build, btw. :D

If it was me I would have used this with two mcp 35x. better pumps IMO than the 655 probably higher flow for your setup than the 655 and pwm control. Since you've already bought the 655's and are low on space you could try one of these i don't know how well it performs as an aftermarket top but it would be convenient and space saving.

EDIT: that koolance res has got some bad reviews but AFAIK it's the only product out there to combine two d5 + 2 res in dual 5.25inch bay slot.

Back