• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Attention Digital Pimp and Aggies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Packing The Hardware!

By the looks of the stats this gal is "Packing The Hardware", to back up them words! And she's only just begun, give her a chance to get a head of steam and she'll be calling out the Top 100 guys.;) :D ;)

SkyHook

bring it on.... i've been running into some problems latley... i had 2 wu's yesterday and i can connect to berekley, AND i think my setiqueue server is down... but when i get it ALL sorted out i will have about 4.6Ghz of crunching power, i'm hoping for about 15/day+ when i get all my machines up again.

as for aggies, i'm comming man and what happened to your output?

Digital

I have just realised I am ahead of both digital pimp and aggies, and even I am worried!

I have every right to be worried! In two to three weeks she'll be blasting past me!

Today's daily stats are updated, I can see you. We're on the same page, you're within striking range. I'm comin to get you..

Thanks guys. You just watch your back, a couple more paychecks, another tree to my farm. ;)

Yep, got my 3rd certificate the other day. I'm averaging about 23 WUs/day. This is about my goal for now. I need to save $$ to get me a wireless home router first.

nice one Katelin....'fraid I can't hold you off.

Pimp...had to go out into the field for 3 weeks. My parents computer crashed, so I lost their 1.8gHz crunching some time last week. But, as you probably noticed by my upload today, I still had my 1ghz laptop going while I was gone!

Don't know if I can spend more...got a family to feed. I try to get friends and such to crunch, under my name of course :D

Oh, did I mention that I live in Hawaii!!!!! :beer:

cabin%20view.jpg

aggies92 said:

Oh, did I mention that I live in Hawaii!!!!! :beer:

You had to rub that in didn't you :)

It's ok Aggies, families and home comes first. I'm fortunate enough to be living at home and paying no bills. Whatever I earn from working is mine. Of course I don't spend it all on computers either, a lot of it goes to clothes ;)

katelin said:

You had to rub that in didn't you :)

It's ok Aggies, families and home comes first. I'm fortunate enough to be living at home and paying no bills. Whatever I earn from working is mine. Of course I don't spend it all on computers either, a lot of it goes to clothes ;)
Hmm, now if we convince you that guys care a lot more about you than what you're wearing we can get more $$ devoted to crunching right? ;) Oh god I hope this is not sexist. I never can tell what's politically correct now days :rolleyes:

Back