• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it possible to Change RAM voltage on Asus A7A266 MB ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

_jubei_

Disabled
Is it ?/? When I set my ram to 140 FSB , windows crush , but when I set it to 137 everything works. On the RAM slots it says 2.5 v. Can you increase Voltage? ??

If no than did someone successfully increased FSB to or above 140 ?? on A7A266 mb ??

Jumper at the end of your agp port is supposed to increase voltage by 10%
Im currently at 148fsb without having to use the jumper.

Maybe its the SAMSUNG DDR PC2100 ram, that is not OVERCLOCK friendly..... DOn't know will try those jumpers, hope they will work
thx

Yep, its your ram, other people have had problems getting samsung higher than 133

Damn Samsung !!!!!!!! Grrrrrr. Overpaid peace of Shi..t . Paid $120 for 128mb way back in February 01 . Should have waited 2 months, but could not help myself . Needed new PC, and waiting is SOOOOO hard ...

Will probably get 2 x 256 Mb Crucial PC2100 or 750 MB PC150 in the next 2 months......

Damn Samsung !!!!!!!! Grrrrrr. Overpaid peace of Shi..t . Paid $120 for 128mb way back in February 01 . Should have waited 2 months, but could not help myself . Needed new PC, and waiting is SOOOOO hard ...

Will probably get 2 x 256 Mb Crucial PC2100 or 750 MB PC150 in the next 2 months......

Back