• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are these the only Hard Drive water coolers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think thats it aswell, because last time i had a good look for some those were the only ones that came up for me. I think its because there's not too much of a market for watercooled hdd solutions.
Some people make their own though. You should serach the forum i'm sure i've seen some.

Not much of a market for watercooled HD's. You mean there *is* a market LoL!

j/k

Other than "just to do it" and possibility of cancellation of *some* noise from a noisy HD what's the point?

Toysrme said:
...Other than "just to do it" and possibility of cancellation of *some* noise from a noisy HD what's the point?

I'm trying to make my box as fanless as possible, and I'm going to be running a Raid Mirror with 2 80 GB drives, they're going to need something cooling them.

ive been looking for a good one for a while, cant find one though, the wizard designs one is the best so far cos im going for a silencing enclosure thats watercooled, the only thing is that its alu and not copper... hmmm battery effect. Also i need 1/2" tubing.

Seal said:
... the wizard designs one is the best so far cos im going for a silencing enclosure thats watercooled, the only thing is that its alu and not copper... hmmm battery effect. Also i need 1/2" tubing.

It's also the most expensive when shipped to the US, its about $120 before shipping, if I converted correctly :/

Anyone else?

* Edit: Damg it just realized there is a freakin water cooling forum :/ what a horrible forum setup :( *

Last edited:
Back