• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chilled Water Cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Manguish

Right here`s my system i made :

Chilled water (compressor & refrigerant feeding alu coil in 12"*8"*8" tank)

Wet and chilly chips block

Current temps :

temp.gif

BTW : Sys temp doesn`t work properly so ignore it.

Under load, running super pi :

tempload.gif

I have borrowed this block for the test. I am making my own currently. All i have left to do is mill the base down so i have a 1mm base between water and cpu.

CPU is a tbred b XP2600 btw...

Standard clock etc..

So far have managed to get it running 14*mult, 180fsb and 1.910V running at 2520Mhz

Gautam said:
:drool: That's a beautiful setup. How low does the block get in reality? Any risk of condensation?

I ran the "fridge" (lol) for full belt for about 4 hours at its lowest setting and got a little bit of condensation - not enough to drip or anything.

The block gets damn cold tbh. I reckon this is as close to a TEC system you can get without using one. :D

So, i left it off overnight to allow the water to return to room temp, and ran it this morning from warm.

The pc now runs at 18oC and won`t get any hotter once the "fridge" is running.

Good enough for me. And with out the risk of condensation.

Whats the best plan for stopping condensation anyway?

i`ll post more pics once i get it all in the case and setup properly. I`m only testing atm.

Back