• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Homemade Water Blocks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ad Rock

Hi there I am new to this forum but have been looking on it for a while now. A few months ago there was a link on here to a website that I think was british where some guy made his own Die's and did a writeup on it. If anyone has that link I would really appreciate it.

you are gonna have to be a bit more specific . if you can remamber anything particular about the person or a particular comment that might help but there are so many people here that make thier own water blocks that it would need some narrowing down a bit more than just british.

Well he made them out of copper with a CNC mill i think. He made one for his CPU, GPU, Mobo chipset and HD's, then he watercooled his PSU. He spray painted them all black and was trying a passive radiator with some long black peices of tubing. That is all I can think of at the moment. If only I didnt have to reformat without warning I could of saved the link.

btw i dont wanna knock bladerunner at all his work is sweet just thought i would post the link he was really lookin for :)

btw i dont wanna knock bladerunner at all his work is sweet just thought i would post the link he was really lookin for :)

welcometotheforums.JPG

birdmun said:

Yep that first link you posted is exactly what I was looking for. However the intial link is also a great resource. Thats cool that two british guys have homemade water cooling set ups so similar to one another. Thanks for all your help everyone I cant wait till I build my own setup.

Back