• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cpu fan and heat sink for barton 2500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matt_w_lambert

ok what fan and heat sink should i get for my barton 2500 i don't mind noise and i would like somthing around 40 or less

I can tell you this an slk800 with 80mm tornado 84cfm fan and a smartfan2 in the side window works wounder's on temp's.

i was checking on prices at newegg and it says all the slk models are for 2800+ and up unless i am missing somthing

matt_w_lambert said:
i was checking on prices at newegg and it says all the slk models are for 2800+ and up unless i am missing somthing

Yes that is true but will also work on any thing below that as well. So it will work, fit and cool your processor very well. Just make sure to get the right one for your MB, if you MB has hole for the HSF get that, if not get the one with the six point clip. If you don't understand this I will go into more detail.

I hope this helps;)

actualy i am geting a new mobo just about to order its a abit nf-7

do you know which of the slk heat sinks will fit , slk-800-U ???

Back