• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get Rev2.0 NF7-s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gulp35

Are rev 2.0 standard issue now? As in that where ever you bought a NF7-s from it would be a 2.0.

If this isn't so where could you get a gaurunteed Rev 2.0? Thanks

Not sure any place gaurantees a rev2, but I can't imagine you would be able to find an earlier revision even if you wanted to.

newegg has had them for over 6 months, so you are nearly guananteed to get one
EDIT, o crap, its my first ever post here, LOL I've been registered for over a year....

I got my NF7 from Rev 2 from newegg a month ago. I;m pretty sure they've sold all their non-Rev 2.0 mobos months ago and you've got a 99.99% chance of getting a rev 2.0 from them.

If they advertise a NF7-S with a FSB of 266,333,400 then they are guarenteeing that it will be a 2.0, since only rev 2.0 has an FSB 400.

The Pre-2.0 boards havent been out of production for quite some time now, so unless the place you order from has had their stock sitting in their warehouse for 6 months and hasnt sold a single board, you should get a Rev2.

Great Thanks for all of the replys!! Now to find the cheapest NF&-S , however 99$ sounds pretty good.

Have any of you tried the pencil volt mod? It is posted in the motherboard section of overclockers.com but it says it is only for v1.2 boards, HOWEVER I found a review done by that guy and he found that it works for v2.0 also. I will try to find a link to it.

EDIT <a href="http://www.motherboardfaqs.com/article.php?12.255"> Here</A> is the link to the article and yes it does work for v2.0 :) :)

Last edited:
Back