• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sp-dif input on the nf7-s....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

james.miller

ok guys, i could use some help on this one.

Ive built an spdif bracket which has both co-ax sp-dif output AND input connected to the relevent pins on the motherboard.

co-ax sp-dif output works perfectly, im using it as we speak to output 5.1 to my amp. My problem, is sp-dif in. what is it supposed to do? do i need a specific software? or does it just.....work? because at the moment, i'm getting nothing.

Last edited:
bump. common guys, help me, PLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE?????

somebody must know what to do to get sp-dif input work on nf2's? not just the nf7's, but ANY nforce 2's?

James, wish I could be of some help to ya (you've certainatly bailed me out a few times). But I don't have any ideas. Have you tried a search on Google? Perhaps that may yeald some help. I've posted questions a few times on the Abit fourms & had some good input from them. I'll keep my eyes open for anything about it. Good luck!

thankyou. ill certainly keep trying. The thing is i dont know if its supposed to just work, or if i need some sort of special program to access the sp-dif input....

thanks:) ive looked there before, but couldnt find anything. Ive made a post there now though, so hopefully somebody must know how to do it lol

Back