• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any Watercooled Athlon 64s or ShuttleAN50R's Here?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

quicksilverXP

With ambient of 23 degrees Celsius, I get about 36 at Idle and 46 Load under motherboard monitor. Is this a bit high with a DangerDenTDX, Dual Heatercore from WA2,4fans in push pull with one shroud, and an MCP600? It's not the CFM's, when I put them at full temps don't change.

What motherboard and cpu are you using? That will make a big difference on what temps to expect. Right now, I'm using the Swiftech 5002, MCP600, BIX rev2 with a 3400+ and the Asus K8V Deluxe and get 26 idle and 29 under load with an ambient of 21 degrees celsius. I here that the Abit boards read temps about 10 degrees higher.
BTW, I just got my new silver TDX in. Hopefully I'll have it installed soon!

Shawn

It's the Shuttle AN50R Motherboard and the Ahtlon64 3200+. Wow.... your temps are way lower than mine. I'mhoping that's just the motherboard readout becuase I have a probe right next to the Heatspreader and it reads 32 at idle.

Back