• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heatercore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
$54? Yeah right, your better off buying a '77 boniville HC or a 77' Chevete HC, both will run you about $20 at autozone, with little to no modifications. Both can except 1/2" ID tubing...

if you have to buy these, I would suggest to go directly to dtek and purchase it there for about $30 unpainted. With shroud is about $42. I have read a review on these and they performed better than most radiators but the chevette heatcore edged out on this heatcore by a hair. Chevette heatcore is cheap but you may have to modify one of the barbs as it would be bigger than 1/2" ID but at a price of less than $20 plus the performance, it's worth it.

i just ordered the dual heatercore from danger den and it is only $35 for a huge a** hc.
and i got it with 1/2" barbs, so that one or the single hc from dd would imo be damn good. (for the price)

but this is based solely on my opinion no actual fact here, just a plain old guess. :)

~Magick_Man~

Back