• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Koolance temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NVetro

Hey all. I have the Koolance setup. My 2.4c ZL3 is OC'ed to 3.1 right now. she is running about 42 C', when i burn her with Sandra she gets to about 47' she wont go past 47' Is this within normal specs or does this seem high? The Koolamce LED says the liquid temp is 32 C' (this stays pretty constant). The cooling blocks I have becuase the CPU are, VGA (on ATI Radeon 9800xt), Chipset cooler, and hard drive cooler. Is this a normal temp or am I to high? Thanks.

NVetro said:
Hey all. I have the Koolance setup. My 2.4c ZL3 is OC'ed to 3.1 right now. she is running about 42 C', when i burn her with Sandra she gets to about 47' she wont go past 47' Is this within normal specs or does this seem high? The Koolamce LED says the liquid temp is 32 C' (this stays pretty constant). The cooling blocks I have becuase the CPU are, VGA (on ATI Radeon 9800xt), Chipset cooler, and hard drive cooler. Is this a normal temp or am I to high? Thanks.

My Koolance LED says the liquid temp is 34 C' idle and <41C @ full load. I am running @ 1.70 vcore if that help you

Thanks, but that LED is the cooling liquid temp, not the cpu temp. What is your CPU temp please at idle and full load?

Back