• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mx518

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
oh, sorry I didn't really have any idea where it was supposed to go 9mm :eh?:

it was like $50 from logitech.com I got it for my birthday.

MX1000 here, stunning mouse, response is amazing on it.. Would imagine the 518 is even better.... Weight and shape is so nice, very impressed :D

lol, I hate it sometimes but its true, I also hate when you find something looking for when you can't find it, and then when you are not looking for it, it shows up, especially when its like homework or something and its to late!

also, why did they make the mx518's desine (the colored part) look like its dented, I think it would a lot nicer without them and if it came in blue..lol

Last edited:
I love my MX518, alos liked my MX510 and MX500. ALso Kevin seeing as they changed the color of the mice when they made a new one, they really could not go with blue as that was one of the colors of the MX510. If anything get the MX518 take it apart and put the blue MX510 shell on it.

my mx518 came in the other day, but i have not had a chance to use it yet. :(

looks sharp though. anyone have any thoughts when comparing it to the mx510? even better response in games?

it has 1600 dpi which the mx510 does not and it is just smoother at the dpi like 800 that the mx510 does have, my friend has a blue one and I am going to campare mine to his.

I got mines on Wednesday for my b-day, I'm going to get more money from relatives when my b-day gets closer (may 30th) and I am going to get half a gigabyte of ram to go along with my other gigabyte of ram, guess what that means! lol and maybe a new keyboard and speakers.

Kevin007 said:
it has 1600 dpi which the mx510 does not and it is just smoother at the dpi like 800 that the mx510 does have, my friend has a blue one and I am going to campare mine to his.

I got mines on Wednesday for my b-day, I'm going to get more money from relatives when my b-day gets closer (may 30th) and I am going to get half a gigabyte of ram to go along with my other gigabyte of ram, guess what that means! lol and maybe a new keyboard and speakers.

i know the specs.

i mean personal experience. do you guys actually notice a difference between the two?

Back