• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ed's fairytale

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats what he was aluding to about the next girl in blue. But i think this confirms it Ed has lost his mind, i think he may have some heat dammage to the cranium from extended overclocking.

Sjaak thats exactly what I was thinking. Personally I think in a month i'll be really happy with Dothan 478 rig. Happier in fact than if just about any S939 system could make me.

I, personally, think he was referring to Dothan as the "wait" option.

Or maybe the girl in green. The girl in blue reminds me of Prescotts, with their new dual cores :p. THEN P-M gets a dual core, and walla!

I found it very funny. Read it a second time and I think I got all the names down.

Pretty girl = mad OCing A64?
Hannah = Venice/SD?
Bertha = Preshot
Bertha and sis = dual Core Pressy
Hannah and sis = X2
Cindarella = Cheaper Dothan (dual core?) possibly, or cheap X2
Aunty Lon = Athlon (easy)

Voodoo Rufus said:
Cindarella = Cheaper Dothan (dual core?) possibly, or cheap X2
Aunty Lon = Athlon (easy)

Anty lon couldv'e been the P4C as well..ALOT of people inclusing me have them, and aren't actually hurting.

Like the Cinderella option though :) I think she's busy at home, finding her shoes cause she doesn't yet have any that fit right ;)

Yep, I liked the article :) but any passage about cpu's that contains the words "hot sisters" and "threesomes" isn't a good indication of the author's sanity.

Anty lon couldv'e been the P4C as well

No, I think Berta's "hot mum" was supposed to be the old Socket 478 P4s - still a great cpu despite their age, in other words

Terminat. said:
Yep, I liked the article :) but any passage about cpu's that contains the words "hot sisters" and "threesomes" isn't a good indication of the author's sanity.

I laughed my ****ing *** off when I read this. It was entertaining and truthful both at the same time. I personally thought it was very clever of Ed to tell us all how he really feels without hurting anyone’s feelings.

Back