• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GSkill FR pc4800 for $235

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Do you think it's a mistake listing for newegg? I can't find any pc4800 G.Skill on Froogle or Pricegrabber. Hopefully it's not, I want some of this! But it doesnt say it's Samsung TCCD like the other pc4400 G.Skill on newegg.

jjv687 said:
Do you think it's a mistake listing for newegg? I can't find any pc4800 G.Skill on Froogle or Pricegrabber. Hopefully it's not, I want some of this! But it doesnt say it's Samsung TCCD like the other pc4400 G.Skill on newegg.

No its not a mistake listing for newegg, the reason why it is so cheep compared to other G-Skills is because it runs at 2T :(

Oh I see. The 4400 LC should get to 300 MHz at 1T anyway, but I think I'll stick with my Corsair, it's slowly climbing. I'm at 283 now, when I first got them I could only get to 276 or so and for a while I couldnt get 280. Not sure how much higher they'll get tho.

jjv687 said:
Oh I see. The 4400 LC should get to 300 MHz at 1T anyway, but I think I'll stick with my Corsair, it's slowly climbing. I'm at 283 now, when I first got them I could only get to 276 or so and for a while I couldnt get 280. Not sure how much higher they'll get tho.
I think that's a wise choice. For all the hassle you could have ended up with little gained.

Don't sleep on this ram people!!!!!! This stuff can get the job done..... see an experience over at XS....

4800FR

Back