• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

School's back - worst then ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agashka

Ok, school is getting back in a few days, but this time, i feel its worst then ever. The only reason i post here is because, first, im not really active in forums, i read but not reply(most of the time).

Here the problem:

Last year of school was doing great after first semester: i was president of the Video Game comitee (3 tv, 3 xbox lots of friends, having good time). From a day to another the comitee was close because of too much vandalse. There i realized i have jackass friends. So to kill the time during launch time we go to the mall witch is near the school. Then i saw the gang change, people start to smoke, they just skip class and things. I was also bored of school and they get me in the ****. Well i didnt hate it, we do alot of stupid things tho, like with my camera i was filming people wreslte. They also did stupid thing like riding someone in a store chart and making order at PFK's drive true. I was doing it with them, but i loved to do it, it was exiting, and we never get caught because im also prudent. Then i started to smoke, make me sick but i was doing it. Things were doing so till a day we decided to skip school a whole day, we walk in the city and do 'stupid' things, go at skate park having fun. We walked in front of the old school, it was to be demolish, my friend told us he know how get it. But the problem is that cops are just near by, really near. And they know people get it. I never enter'd. ALL my friends did, some did it like 10 times, but i never. Until a day they get caught. Since i was the only that never get in i was accused to told the cops, cauz i was always 'ah you gonna get caught' or 'man dont do this, cops areally know ppl get it' but whatever i was saying... they where accusing me. If things couldnt get worst, my camera got stolen. Where the respect? i do respect my friends, but wait... My brand new 140$ cam + 1gb sd 80$(at the time) + rechargable batteries.... i didnt take it. I couldnt tell the director about it cauz he areally caught me with it and told me to get it back home (dont tell me suckar, good for you, because in fact, it was the same day, just i couldnt open my locker this day)

Oh and without forget the "Vengeances", another story that started with a stupid thing: before we got in the mall, we was just talking like that at the Video Game places, but i once moved someone reliure to make room to put soemthing or i dont remmeber why. Someone took it and just crush it with his feet... I didnt get it.. and suddently everyone crush and was hitting it. someone even light up a firecracker in it. Some day after i saw my coat was missing. i founded it back... my 100$ coat was there on the floor, a big trace of knife from the top to the down. Because i first, took his reliure to move it, he was accusing me! and cutted my coat! WTF? so i bring it back home and took another coat. The next day, my coat wasnt there. I took my friends reliure, that contain ALL his works for EVERYTHIN, and bring it to the forest. Someone filmed me destroying his reliure (i'll youtube the video on request ;)) and got back to school. My coat was just the on table without anything... they just wanted to @#$^ me.

Okay, people gonna say me "get rid of them, theyre not friends' Ok, some in the gang , like the guy who destroy'd my coat, the one stole my cam, i dont want them anymore, but some others guy, i really find them smart. And hum its hard to make new friend here, ow man beleive me IT IS. i just need a way to make my friends -the true ones- realise that we need to clean the gang. The obstacle:

-the guy who stole my cam-> he saved the life of my other friend... but he's a *****
-the guy who destroy my coat-> he's my friend's friend since kindergarden

oh and the coat/reliure got to the director, but .... didnt do anything

Thanks for reading if you made thought it, i really need help, im kinda stressed for school

I would just probably talk to them about the issues. If they don't care, then they probably don't care about you, and you shouldn't have them as friends.

dan

be yourself man, dont conform or feel like you need to be with these people. dont feel like you have to hang with these losers to be whole, after a while you'll be just like them. They dont sound like friends.
Friend is like a brother somone you can trust, these people sound like small thugs like those kids in hostel.

ya but, some in the group arent bad, i mean its like if they were 2 groups mixed together, somes who act stupid some who have respect. The point is i would kinda need to seperate the group. I know there some people who just dont care about me, neighter i do, but there those 3 people i know their good friends, witch do respect me, but sometime act little stupid like the others.

well be the man and you take the 3 good ones and putem on a good path then you guys form your own group then you can kick those other punks asses

I was around stuff like that all my life and I stayed myself. I seem to lead a much better life then they do now because of my choice too. If I choose to conform and give in, i'd be like Rattle :D

ziggo0 said:
I was around stuff like that all my life and I stayed myself. I seem to lead a much better life then they do now because of my choice too. If I choose to conform and give in, i'd be like Rattle :D

HAHA thats right be a leader not a follower :beer:

*looks for the middle finger smiley*

ya i know i have to say them something, something that will hit em and make them think a lill bit, but what... O well i hope it gonna be okay

Honestly talk to the ones you consider friends and see if they are willing to stop hanging out with the guys that act like morons.If they don't see the folly in hanging around with them then you need to cut them off.I can say from first hand experience that I went through the same thing minus the smoking part.In the end I ended up cutting off just about all of my supposed "friends".It wasnt easy and it makes life allot more boring but honestly you'll be better off.Since I broke off with my "friends" over the past five years two have been in and out of rehab,one is still hooked on cocaine,one got a girl pregnant out side of marriage,the other is an alcoholic.

Wow, ya, i just make me realise something, and im gonna see them, and im sure if they dont stay with me, they will(i hope) realise a day that i was right, it need to change. And hum, i thought reliure was en english word...:confused:

As some people have said, be yourself. If you think something is out of order, say so. You won't get any respect, dignity, (whatever you want to call it) without being yourself. Word. ;)

He won't get any respect by being himself either. These are high school kids we're talking about. If it were me, I would just break all ties with them.

mm ya, Be Yourself, that doesnt mean anything to me, well, im gonna try talk to em. But that guy who stole my camera, im gonna have to say something, i'll ask him how long is he gonna kept the camera, cauz i'd like to have it back. I know where he work, im gonna get over there, and talk out loud "Man you stole my camera thats a crime, you could have a "Juridic Folder?" for that" Im gonna say that enought loud so his boss can hear me, and his mom too work there.

Being a sheep that's too afraid to speak his or her mind isn't going to do him or her any favours either. That way you're just going to end up as somebodies, well you know, jailhouse "friend". ;) :p

Last edited:
"When we were kids... belonging felt good.... but having respect... that feels even better."

You're not going to ask for respect... you're going to ****ing take it the only way it can be done... go get em' scarface.

It's war. There's only 2 options. Crush them or flee... far from anywhere they can ever find you. If you do anything in between these 2... you are only going to suffer more.

BTW, no innocent victims are allowed. Stick it to the captains, the rest will fall like dominos.

Don'tchoo know I'm loco?

Good luck!

Just wanted to add 1 thing... there's nothin wrong with retreat... but you know what happens when a leapord is boxed in. So if they box you in... well.. your choice becomes fight or fall. That's why I recomend you either stick it to them hard or get away from it all. The second is a pridekiller but pride tends to BE a killer. So yeah... there are those who make it and those who fall.

wow man , thats... simply awesome, you just make me see it another way, I think im gonna start my own gang witch will be respect based :/ i know two people will join it for for, for the others, im gonna talk to em, and let them sink, when they gonna be enought down, they prolly gonna change their mind and join us

lol..gang...respect based

knock all this crap off and just get some FRIENDS

friendly friends, just hang out around fun people who dont steal, hit you, or pick on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back