• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bfg 680i board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madhatR

i see evga everywhere ... bfg is nowhere to be found except at compusa for like 329 dollars ..

what gives ?? is the bfg being discontinued ???

I think its more that no one has tried it yet, but I would assume performance to be similar to the eVga board since they are both reference design. BIOS would be the only question and whether or not BFG's BIOS was better or worse than eVga.

~jtjuska

hmm i would do bfg to keep all my stuff the same .. but im worried about bios support .. since all i see is evga stuff

jtjuska said:
I think its more that no one has tried it yet, but I would assume performance to be similar to the eVga board since they are both reference design. BIOS would be the only question and whether or not BFG's BIOS was better or worse than eVga.

~jtjuska

It doesn't matter who's brand is on a NV reference 680i MB. They are all built by the nVidia contracted builder for the eVGA, BFG, etc and nVidia provides the same bios for all of them. The only difference in a reference bios might be the brand ID strings but thats all.

Viper

Back