• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My latest creation :D w/pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

96s10

IMG_0971.sized.jpg

IMG_0977.sized.jpg

IMG_0979.sized.jpg

Case: Lian Li-65
Pump: DD D4
Block: DD RBX
Radiator: DD BIX2
Fillport: DD
Tubing is 7/16ID

The radiator/fan case was made by myself. It's not the greatest but works very well. Gonna look into some better fans for it.

Very nice! How are the temps? I like what you've done with the PC-65. Mind sharing how you hid all the wires so well? I've got 2 of them here and I still need to hide them but need a good way of going about it.

inkfx said:
Very nice! How are the temps? I like what you've done with the PC-65. Mind sharing how you hid all the wires so well? I've got 2 of them here and I still need to hide them but need a good way of going about it.

Most of the wires are tucked to the side of the bottom hard drive case. Also I've been using these velcro straps that came with my powerstream.

Also on the cooler box I went around the inside edges with some clear bathroom silicone. The stuff dried really fast and it sealed it up really well. The L brackets are basically there for reenforcement

I'm really liking that shroud, nicely done. Looks awesome with the blue lighting. Where did you purchase the plexiglass?

Thanks again everyone!!

downer said:
I'm really liking that shroud, nicely done. Looks awesome with the blue lighting. Where did you purchase the plexiglass?

Picked it up from home depot. I ended up buying a 30x36 sheet of the .093" stuff for $13.

You could route the tubing through the shroud so the fillport and pump don't 'flutter in the wind', it would give it a much cleaner look :).

natewildes said:
You could route the tubing through the shroud so the fillport and pump don't 'flutter in the wind', it would give it a much cleaner look :).

God idea, prolly gonna tweak it next weekend. Still gotta find a place for the pump.

Oh did I mention I run clampless!! :attn: Been like that for lil over 8months and no leaks.

96s10 said:
Thanks again everyone!!

Picked it up from home depot. I ended up buying a 30x36 sheet of the .093" stuff for $13.

Nice. Right now I'm using a danger den plexi shroud w/ 120mm Panaflo M1A, maybe in the future I'll think about making my own. Something a little more air tight.

96s10 said:
God idea, prolly gonna tweak it next weekend. Still gotta find a place for the pump.

Oh did I mention I run clampless!! :attn: Been like that for lil over 8months and no leaks.
Might not be a good idea as the tubeing will srink over time .

Back