• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Hip-Hip Hurah! for Petra's Tech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

natewildes

I recently had to make a purchase of some wire sleeving material (and other misc. items), and in my searching for the best prices/best customer service, I was highly recommended Petra's Tech Shop. Based on all the wonderful things I've heard over at XtremeSystems, I decided to give him a go to great success.

I had hinted under the 'comments' section of my order that I felt the price of individual barbs was a little much (though the prices weren't any higher than any other shop, I would have said the same thing no matter where I bought my goods), and much to my pleasure and surprise, he shipped a free set of high-flo barbs! This is in addition to the fast shipping, fantastic packaging and fast e-mail responses, making it by far the best experience I've ever had online. I haven't heard or seen many people recommending (or knowing about) Petra's Tech Shop, so I thought an awareness post would help a lot of you out in your searches for a great online watercooling (and more!) store...

QFT. Placed my first order with Petra's this week for a whopping $3.99, and received a handwritteen thank-you note.

aaronjb said:
QFT. Placed my first order with Petra's this week for a whopping $3.99, and received a handwritteen thank-you note.
Quoc doesn't get out much, Alex has him locked up in the back room filling orders and answering calls...he writes those lil notes and sends them out like notes in a bottle. :D

I ordered an EK-FCX1900 block from petras, and they sent me a sweet ink pen, and a handwritten note saying

"Thank you for your order. The EK full cover blocks are awesome. Have a great day!"

Its not alot, but that personal touch someone put into writing that note made me happy. I will definitely order from them again.

I ordered less than $20 worth of items from them and got a love letter too. Something like "good luck with the wc build."

But wife stole the pen from me.

--pak

I got a cool pin and note when I ordered stuff for my rig. Great place, I just put in a second order and plan on getting all of my wc gear from them.

Petra's is a great online shop, for sure. I ordered their Gel Stuff (Highly recommended!) and some fan silencers from them. Their silencsers were on backorder. I got them a few days after the gel stuff, shipped via express mail.

And yes, the had written note was highly unexpected. Outstanding service!

I love getting those handwritten notes too. Petra's is top notch when it comes to customer service. Alot of other online retails could take a couple pages out of there book.

I never gotten any love notes from them =[

their prices are slightly higher but I personally think that they make that up with the super fast shipping. I placed orders for some WC parts from another shop and 2 days later a different order from Petra's and Petra's still came quicker than said other shop. And a damn cool pen! I have like 5 now!

Good to see you Alex!

Getting my next shippment from you today and gonna put my box back together. Reconfigured the pumps and using the db-1's in series on the 2nd loop...tubing looks much better now rearranged.

Will put a couple automotive led strips in there and send ya some pics.

Back