• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Da** Best Buy!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CJPC

I swear, i order some crucial ram (ddr 2100 256mb) an sunday the 9th, today (12-14-01) i finally get an e-mail adknowleging my order, and now at near 7PM get an e-mail saying it was backordered, and that people that ordered it later then me, there orders were fufillied.

Now i need ram 256mb before x-mas, and dont want to pay over $50 for it!

$^&%%*&^T&*^*(&^^$&^%&$*%*&^$% BEST BUY!!!!!

$^%%

Im just a little mad, not like this all the time.

They had it for 35.00 a pop with a 10 mail in so final price=25.00

I got mine at the store because these deals never work after about 12 on Sunday! 25bucks for crucial ddr! didn't even need it but turns out at 25bucks all my friends are fighting for it now.

I was talking with someone who said when i asked to be transfered to a supervisior

"I am fully trained in this area, I can not transfer you"

and

"The phone systems do not allow calls to be transfered."

Very true.

I just ordered some from PCNut. 47.00 + ship- Same exact kind as best buy's product.

Yeah, just hopefully it comes before x-mas. I want to have my rig up & running soon!!!

Well keep trying the brick adn mortar stores taht is the fastest and cheapest way to get it.

Maybe.

49.99 for 128MB ddr ram????

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, 59.99:

Bestbuy.com:

Larger Front View
PNY 128MB DDR DIMM Memory
Model: D128M64210

This 128MB DDR DIMM memory improves computer speed and performance. You'll enjoy faster multitasking, web surfing and gaming activities.

In Stock - Usually ships in 2-3 business days. Available for pickup at most stores. ThinkAbout™ It

$59.99

No Interest Financing
Get no interest financing for 90 days. See the details.

Returns & Exchanges
In store or by mail, returns and exchanges are easy

Learn More: Product Details | Warranty
PRODUCT FEATURES
Up to 128MB of additional data storage

Operates at a speed of 266MHz

184-pin dual in-line memory module (DIMM)

PRODUCT DETAILS
D128M64210

Memory Size
128MB

Type of Memory
DDR DIMM

Speed
266MHz

Pin Configuration
184-pin DIMM

Warranty Term — Parts
Limited

Great price, but my luck for some reason, when the box is crossing the pond, it will fall out!

u guys are paying way tooo much, i got 512 megs crucial pc2100 for $59.38 shipped right from crucial.com

***edit i just checked my receipt and it was only $59.38 instead of $64***

-=HN=- Wild9 said:
u guys are paying way tooo much, i got 512 megs crucial pc2100 for $59.38 shipped right from crucial.com

***edit i just checked my receipt and it was only $59.38 instead of $64***

???? when did you order it!? wait let me guess two 256 sticks 3 weeks ago.

Back