• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Da** Best Buy!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
-=HN=- Wild9 said:
u guys are paying way tooo much, i got 512 megs crucial pc2100 for $59.38 shipped right from crucial.com

***edit i just checked my receipt and it was only $59.38 instead of $64***
When was this?

Go to crucial.com right now and tell me what you see: the 512 DDR dimms going for $160.00 USD. and the 256 dimms are $60.00

Now Best Buy is selling them for 49.99 -15.00instant rebate -10.00 Mail in rebate for the 256MB DDR and SDR dimms, that's a damn good deal and I usually make it a point to not buy any hardware from Best Buy.

Best buy has been sold out since monday, they screwed me.

PCnut has them for 47.00 same exact type

Yea, the Best Buy that I normally go to was sold out too. When that's the case I usually go to the one in a "not so nice" part of town. They always have the quick selling items there even at the end of the week.

Pretty funny, last night they had quite a few of the Crucial dimms on sale still and more under the counter the salesperson told me.

Back