• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Sx600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ah, I see.

I don't own that one but I have 3 other Antec cases, all different models and can only say they are my favorite case manufacturer.

Solid build and pure quality.

Its working out great for me. I got the SX635. Great case solidly built and pretty spacious for its size. Threw some sunon High output case fans and it keeps it fairly cool.

Only one complaint. On the bottom PCI/what ever card...he faceplate to it doesnt fit in the bottom all the way because there is a piece of metal on the other side. Its aggravating at times but its only one slot so no biggie. It might cause the card to not fit all the way in though.
I may have had a dud case...i don't really know. I looked at some review sites and they didn't mention anything about it.

IMHO...its a great case. Very well built. Heavy for its size but a nice case. I like the fan that fits into the HD cage and acts as a HD cooler. It has slide rails for the 5.25" cd roms. A removable HD cage and a removable floppy cage thing:eh?:.

If you look at some review sites they say its a very good case.

Back